What's Your Favorite Part?
Crazy Rich Asians
Xandra Robinson-Burns and Junie Burns celebrate Crazy Rich Asians with a discussion on Asian representation in film, luxury, and power moves.
Xandra Robinson-Burns and Junie Burns celebrate Crazy Rich Asians, which is now in cinemas in the US and UK. Go see it :)
- With unlimited funds, how would you throw a party?
- Do you ever hide your successes to make others feel better about themselves?
- Peik Lin keeps three emergency outfits in her car. What would your garment bags say?
- What family tradition have you learned from birth?
- If someone just got off the plane in your city, where would you take them for the most amazing dinner?
- What is the most lavish first class experience you have had?
- When has the right outfit given you confidence?
@heroinetraining on Twitter and Instagram